When we say, “personal information” we mean any information that identifies you directly, such as name, address, email address, phone, etc. Within this policy, “we” and “our” refer to Kaasco, Inc., and “you” means any person who visits our website, calls us on the phone, emails us, or visits our location.
What Types of Personal Data and Information We Collect
We collect and store all names, emails, phone numbers, and requests from our contact forms. We use this information for carefully considered purposes which also benefit our customers and which include some or all of the following:
– to communicate with you
– to provide and facilitate our services and products
– to operate our services, products, and systems properly
– to help Kaas Tailored improve, upgrade, or enhance our services and products and develop new services and products
– to provide support for our services and products,
– to maintain the quality and safety of products and services, and for internal quality control purpose including debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
– to provide you with offers and promotions about services and products of Bloomberg or of other parties that may be of interest to you
– to enhance your experience with this Site
We might receive information in the future from sources:
1. Assisting us with updating, enhancing, improving, or analyzing our data
2. Performing marketing and research services
3. Detecting fraud or theft
4. Information about you and the different devices you use online
5. Other third parties that we choose to collaborate or work with
For promotional efforts of Kaas Tailored, Kaas Waste Tours, and our products and services, we may take video recordings and photographic information to be used on this website, advertisements, social media, or third party websites. To opt out of this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request all media to be deleted from our records.
How We Collect Information
– Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Kaas Tailored’s content, products, and services.
– Preventing fraudulent activity
– Improving security
– Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on Kaas Tailored sites and third-party sites
– Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We utilize Google Analytics with our site, so that we can collect relevant data to inform our Marketing efforts for the site. Some ways in which we use Google analytics are as follows:
– name, email address, postal address, or other contact information
– Professional, employment-related, or education information
– In ternet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a user’s interaction with our Internet website, application, advertisement
– Demographic information
– Billing information, credit card number or other financial information
How We Use and Share Your Information
1. To provide you with products and services
2. To respond to you: when you submit a request form, reach out via call or email, or visit us in person.
3. For personalization: by being able to serve you the correct information that you need to make informed decisions with Kaas Tailored
4. For marketing and advertising: such as to send you direct communications, or to customize our marketing and advertising that we promote
5. For analytics: so that we can understand how you use our website to inform our design
6. For legal and safety purposes: to defend or protect you, third parties, or ourselves from harm.
How We Protect Your Data
As of January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act has been enforced. Kaas Tailored does not qualify for having to submit to these requirements, but if you wish for us to disclose any of your personal information back to you, please contact us directly and we will comply.
Updates to This Policy
We may make changes to this Policy, and may apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. When we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by posting the updated Policy on our website, and we will update the effective date at the end of this Policy.